Product Code : FS53
Brand Name : Spicefield
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Discuses with Area sales manager Carton/Cartons
- Product Name
- Chhole Masala
- Product Type
- Shelf Life
- 12 Month Months
- Tangy and spicy
- To be kept in a cool dry place. After opening, store in an air tight container.
Spicefield Chhole Masala is used to make authentic chhole recipe from the region of Pind. Tangy and spicy, dark and delicious, this spice mix is a delight.
Tangy and spicy mix to make exotic chholeBest aroma and tasteRoasted, Ground and Blended to Perfection
USAGE: Add as per taste
Related Recipes: Chhole Masala
- Soaked white chick pea - 200g
- Cooking Oil - 2 tbsp
- Spicefield chhole masala - 2 tsp
- Chopped tomatoes - 200g
- Chopped onions - 150g
- Slit Green chillies - 2
- Ginger garlic paste - 50g
- Salt - to taste
- Juliennes of ginger - to garnish
- Wash chickpea and pressure cook until soft.
- Heat oil, saute ginger garlic paste, add onion and saute till golden brown, then add tomatoes and saute till soft.
- Add green chillies, boiled chick peas and Spicefield Chhole Masala, cook further.
- Add salt to taste and garnish with juliennes of ginger.
CONFIGURATION: Available in 100g and 500g pack sizes.
- Packaging Details
- 1) (100g x 10) x 12 2) 500g x 24
- Main Domestic Market
- All India