Chef's Art Garam Masala is a mix of carefully selected spices, roasted and pounded to perfection and blended in the right proportion to make a versatile blend for flavouring any Indian Dish.
USAGE: Add as per taste.
- Adds a versatile taste to any dish
- Best in taste and aroma
- Roasted, Ground and Blended to Perfection
CONFIGURATION: Available in 100g 1 Kg pack sizes.
Related Recipes: Aloo Mutter Masala
Â· Potatoes - 400g
Â· Boiled Peas - 250g
Â· Onions - 250g
Â· Ginger paste - 30g
Â· Garlic paste - 20g
Â· Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Â· Kashmiri Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Â· Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Â· Tomatoes - 250g
Â· Curd - 100ml
Â· Cashewnut paste - 25g
Â· Salt - to taste
Â· Chef's Art Garam masala - 1 tsp
Â· Oil - 2 tsp
Â· Coriander leaves - for garnish
1. Boil potatoes, peel and cut in to quarters, make a paste out of soaked cashews and keep a side.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add Onions saute until translucent.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and saute further, add Tomatoes and cook till soft and mashed.
4. Add Turmeric powder,Chilli powder ,salt and sute further till raw flavour goes off.
5. Sprinkle some water to make it semi gravy, add Boiled potatos , Green peas ,cashew paste and bring it to boil.
6. When garvy is boiling, add Chefs Art garam masala, mix well garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.