Product Code : FS68
Brand Name : Chefs Art
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Discuses with Area sales manager Carton
- Price Or Price Range
- Shelf Life
- 12 Month from manufacture Months Months
Chef's Art Garam Masala is a mix of carefully selected spices, roasted and pounded to perfection and blended in the right proportion to make a versatile blend for flavouring any Indian Dish.
- Adds a versatile taste to any dish
- Best in taste and aroma
- Roasted, Ground and Blended to Perfection
USAGE: Add as per taste.
CONFIGURATION: Available in 100g 1 Kg pack sizes.
Related Recipes: Aloo Mutter Masala
- Potatoes - 400g
- Boiled Peas - 250g
- Onions - 250g
- Ginger paste - 30g
- Garlic paste - 20g
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- Tomatoes - 250g
- Curd - 100ml
- Cashewnut paste - 25g
- Salt - to taste
- Chef's Art Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - for garnish
Boil potatoes, peel and cut in to quarters, make a paste out of soaked cashews and keep a side.Heat oil in a pan, add Onions saute until translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute further, add Tomatoes and cook till soft and mashed.
- Add Turmeric powder,Chilli powder ,salt and sute further till raw flavour goes off.
- Sprinkle some water to make it semi gravy, add Boiled potatos , Green peas ,cashew paste and bring it to boil.
- When garvy is boiling, add Chefs Art garam masala, mix well garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Packaging Details
- 1) 100g x 10 x 12 2) 1000g x 12
- Main Domestic Market
- All India