USAGE: Add as per taste.
CONFIGURATION: Available in 100g 1 Kg pack sizes.
Related Recipes: Aloo Mutter Masala
Â· Potatos boiled wedges cut - 250g
Â· Capsicum (Yellow,Red,Green) wedges cut - 200g
Â· Onion chopped - 150g
Â· Tomato chopped - 100g
Â· green chilli slit - 2
Â· Ginger & Garlic paste - 50g
Â· Kashmiri chilli powder - 2 tsp
Â· Coriander leaves - for garnish
Â· Chefs Art Kitchen king masala - 20g
Â· Kasoori methi crushed - 1 tsp
Â· Ghee - 100ml
1. Boil Potatoes make cubes, prepare vegetables and keep a side.
2. Heat ghee in a pan, add Onion and saute till golden brown.
3. In medium flame, add Green chillies, Ginger Garlic paste and saute further.
4. Add Tomatoes, stir fry until soft and mashed, reduce the flame.
5. Add Chef's Art kitchen king masala, Chilli powder saute further.
6. When raw flavour goes off, sprinkle some water and add potatoes and capsicum.
7. On a medium flame cook vegetables sprinkling water when needed.
8. When capsicum is cooked well, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot