Product Code : FS71
Brand Name : Chefs Art
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Discuses with Area sales manager Carton
- Price Or Price Range
- Shelf Life
- 12 Month from manufacture Months Months
Chef's Art Sambar Masala is a piquant blend of 15 ingredients for making rich Madras style sambar with authentic aroma and flavour of south.
- Blend of 15 spices
- Makes original Madras style Sambar
- Roasted, Ground and Blended to Perfection
USAGE: Add as per taste.
CONFIGURATION: Available in 100g 1 Kg pack sizes.
Related Recipes: Udupi Sambar
- Toor dal /Arhar dal - 150g
- Masoor dal / Split red lentil - 50g
- Chef's Art Sambar Masala - 30g
- Grated coconut - 100g
- Asafoetida - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste - 50g
- Tamarind - 50g
- Drumstick - 100g
- Pumpkin - 100g
- Brinjal - 100g
- Peeled small onions - 100g
- Tomato - 100g
- Slit Green chillies - 2
- Coriander leaves chopped - for garnish
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - 1 spring
- Fenugreek seeds - 1 tsp
- Whole Red chillies - 4 nos
- Boil toor dal and masoor dal along with green chillies, turmeric and salt with enough water.
- When Dal is cooked properly, Mash dal with masher or Blend after cooling, and keep a side.
- Heat oil separately, add peeled whole small Onions saute till translucent, add tomatoes and saute till tomatoes are soft.
- Add cut vegetables and saute till soft, add Chefs Art sambar masala, Chilli powder, mashed dal with water, jaggery and tamarind pulp.
- Allow it to boil for 10 minutes, add grated coconut cook further for 5 minutes.
- Check salt, add if needed.
- Tempering: Heat oil add Mustard when splutters, add fenugreek, curry leaves and red chillies.
- Pour on top of the sambar while boiling, Sprinkle Asafotida and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
- Packaging Details
- 1) 100g x 10 x 12 2) 1000g x 12
- Main Domestic Market
- All India