Spice Sambar Masala
Product Code : FS63
Brand Name : Spicefield
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Discuses with Area sales manager Carton
- Price Or Price Range
- Product Name
- Sambar masala
- Product Type
- Shelf Life
- 12 Month Months
- To be kept in a cool dry place. After opening, store in an air tight container.
Spicefield Sambar Masala is a piquant blend of 15 ingredients for making rich Madras style sambar with authentic aroma and flavour of South.BENEFITS:
- Makes rich Madras style sambar
- For authentic aroma and flavour
- Blend of 15 piquant ingredients
- Roasted, Ground and Blended to Perfection
Add as per taste.
Related Recipes: Sambar
- Toor dal 150g
- Mix veg cubes (Ladyfinger, Drumsticks, Pumpkin, Brinjal, etc.) 200g
- Water 1L
- Tamarind Pulp 2tbsp
- Spicefield Sambar Masala 2tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil For tempering
- Mustard Seeds, whole red chili, curry leaves For tempering
- Cook Toor Dal in water with Turmeric and Salt for 30 mins
- Once dal has soupy consistency, add Vegetables and cook further.
- Add Tamarind Juice and bring it to boil.
- Add Spicefield Sambar Masala, boil further and check for salt.
- For tempering heat Oil, crackle Mustard Seeds, Whole Red Chillies and curry Leaves and add it on cooked dal.
CONFIGURATION: Available in 100g 500g pack sizes.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 2 Carton tones Per Month
- Delivery Time
- as per order
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 1 ) (100g x 10) x 12 2) 500g x 24
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India